adidas Crazy 8
- Bootie construction helps minimize friction for hardwood comfort.
- An air-mesh lining keeps you cool possession after possession.
- Leather and synthetic upper.
- EVA midsole.
- TORSION® SYSTEM plate.
- Non-marking rubber outsole.
- Wt. 16.4 oz.
Category: MENS SHOES
not rated $74.99 Buy product
adidas Vigor Bounce Trail Running Shoe
- Breathable mesh upper in a trail running shoe style with a round toe
- Padded collar
- Lace up front
- Tongue pull tab
- Printed adidas graphic
- BOUNCE™ provides energized comfort for all sports, all day
- Stability with supportive synthetic cage
- Breathable fabric lining, cushioning insole
- ADAPTIVE TRAXION® rubber outsole for maximum traction on both hard and soft terrain
not rated $140.00 Buy product
adidas Pure Boost ZG Prime Shoes
- Weight: 8.7 ounces (size 9)
- boost™’s energy-returning properties keep every step charged with an endless supply of light, fast energy
- adidas Primeknit is carefully engineered to naturally expand with your foot while you run to give you a more comfortable fit and help reduce irritation
- Molded eyestay as part of dynamic fit system that hugs your foot like a second skin
- Lightweight cushioning midsole; Molded heel cap
- EVA outsole for smooth ride; Runner type: natural; Stack height: 29 mm / 19 mm (10 mm differential)
not rated $129.98 Buy product
Reebok CrossFit Nano 6.0
- Upper infused with Kevlar® helps provide durability and lightweight strength.
- Re-engineered anatomical design for a natural and secure fit
- Compression-molded midsole for cushion and shock absorption
- DuraGrip layer for durable toe protection
- Raised outside lug pattern on outsole for greater traction
- 4mm heel-to-toe drop for a stable platform
- Kevlar®, registered trademark of DuPont used under license.
not rated $149.99 Buy product
Nike KD 9
- Flyknit construction for stretch and support where you need it.
- Midfoot cage for dynamic support and containment.
- Visible Zoom Air unit for responsive cushioning.
- Flex grooves allow natural motion of the foot.
- Rubber with a multidirectional traction pattern for durability and grip on a variety of surfaces.