We all have stuff we can’t leave the house without. Cell phones, wallets, car keys. But what shouldn’t you head to the gym without?
- Shoes: appropriate workout shoes are essential to your workout. A personal favorite is the Nike Free RN Flyknit.
- Water Bottle: if you’re working out like you should be, you’re definitely gonna be thirsty.
- Headphones & Music: a workout is never the same without your favorite heart-pumping music.
- Towels: you’re gonna need a small towel to wipe off the sweat from your amazing workout, and a larger one for when you rinse off.
- Extra Clothes: if you’re not going home right after the gym, it’d be a good idea to keep some clothes you haven’t sweated in with you.
- Timer/Watch: if you do any timed exercises it’s smart to keep a timer or watch with you so you know how long you’re going for.