puma Blaze of Glory Sock Core Men’s Sneakers
- Suede, leather, and nubuck upper
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- Sock-like construction
- Heel-pull tab for easy on/off
- Midsole featuring throwback PUMA Trinomic technology: rubber cells that collapse and rebound for cushioning, stability, and motion control
- Rubber outsole for grip
- PUMA Logo Label at tongue
Reebok CrossFit Nano 6.0
- Upper infused with Kevlar® helps provide durability and lightweight strength.
- Re-engineered anatomical design for a natural and secure fit
- Compression-molded midsole for cushion and shock absorption
- DuraGrip layer for durable toe protection
- Raised outside lug pattern on outsole for greater traction
- 4mm heel-to-toe drop for a stable platform
- Kevlar®, registered trademark of DuPont used under license.
puma IGNITE evoKNIT Men’s Running Shoes
- Fully knit, breathable mesh upper
- Branded, collared ankle for full support, plus supporting strap
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- Pull tabs for easy on/off
- Midsole featuring IGNITE Foam, PUMA’s proprietary material with exceptionally responsive, energy-returning qualities to help make you faster
- Articulated flex grooves at midsole compress and rebound to provide energy return
- Transition line along the bottom of the shoe mimics your natural gait pattern for a smooth ride
- PUMA Cat Logo at lateral side
adidas Pure Boost ZG Prime Shoes
- Weight: 8.7 ounces (size 9)
- boost™’s energy-returning properties keep every step charged with an endless supply of light, fast energy
- adidas Primeknit is carefully engineered to naturally expand with your foot while you run to give you a more comfortable fit and help reduce irritation
- Molded eyestay as part of dynamic fit system that hugs your foot like a second skin
- Lightweight cushioning midsole; Molded heel cap
- EVA outsole for smooth ride; Runner type: natural; Stack height: 29 mm / 19 mm (10 mm differential)
Nike Lunarstelos Running Shoe
- Nearly seamless synthetic upper in an athletic running shoe style with a round toe
- Breathable lightweight mesh
- Lace up front
- Dynamic Flywire technology
- Fabric lining, padded footbed
- Largely one-piece Lunarlon sole unit
- Plush and supportive dual density midsole with precision cuts
- Traction outsole with precision cuts for smooth ride
adidas Prototype Racing 1 Sneaker
- Standout sneaker based on a never-released ’70s design from adidas.
- Based on the auto-racing inspired Formel 1 model.
- This shoe features the unique “spoiler” heel wedge and glow-in-the-dark detailing.
- Soft suede upper sports serrated leather three-stripes and a molded D-ring lace front closure.
- Complete with a soft terry lining and a two-piece die-cut EVA outsole.
- One of the foremost sportswear labels worldwide.
- Adidas combines fashion and function to create a classically technical range of sneakers and athletic wear.
Nike Flyknit Racer
- One-piece knit upper seamlessly integrates areas of high support, stretch, and breathability where you need them most without adding weight.
- Lightweight Flywire wraps the foot and is adjustable through the laces, providing a customized fit.
- Full-length Phylon with a Zoom Air unit for lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Waffle skin rubber in the outsole features a racing-specific diamond pattern for lightweight durability and traction.
- Wt. 6.2 oz.
ASICS GEL Quantum 360
The all-new GEL-Quantum 360™ is revolutionizing running footwear by equipping itself with 360 degrees of GEL-Cushioning. The GEL-Quantum 360 is designed with an asymmetrical FluidFit upper that provides a breathable, glove-like fit and a distinctive, aggressive personality all its own.
Nike KD 9
- Flyknit construction for stretch and support where you need it.
- Midfoot cage for dynamic support and containment.
- Visible Zoom Air unit for responsive cushioning.
- Flex grooves allow natural motion of the foot.
- Rubber with a multidirectional traction pattern for durability and grip on a variety of surfaces.