adidas Originals Superstar Shoes
- Full grain leather upper
- Rubber shell toe
- Synthetic leather lining
- Herringbone-pattern rubber cupsole
Category: MENS SHOES
not rated $100.00 Buy product
adidas Prototype Racing 1 Sneaker
- Standout sneaker based on a never-released ’70s design from adidas.
- Based on the auto-racing inspired Formel 1 model.
- This shoe features the unique “spoiler” heel wedge and glow-in-the-dark detailing.
- Soft suede upper sports serrated leather three-stripes and a molded D-ring lace front closure.
- Complete with a soft terry lining and a two-piece die-cut EVA outsole.
- One of the foremost sportswear labels worldwide.
- Adidas combines fashion and function to create a classically technical range of sneakers and athletic wear.
not rated $180.00 Buy product
puma Fenty Trainer Sneaker
- Bad Gal RiRi’s futuristic take on men’s footwear from Puma
- Flexible + breathable Ariaprene in a unique, slip-on bootie with extreme proportions features an extra-high tongue and TPU caging for maximum support
- Complete with a grippy rubber outsole with full-length flex grooves for dynamic movement and exaggerated heel thickness at the sides for increased stability
- Puma is one of the world’s leading sports brands designing + developing footwear, apparel + accessories.
not rated $149.99 Buy product
Nike KD 9
- Flyknit construction for stretch and support where you need it.
- Midfoot cage for dynamic support and containment.
- Visible Zoom Air unit for responsive cushioning.
- Flex grooves allow natural motion of the foot.
- Rubber with a multidirectional traction pattern for durability and grip on a variety of surfaces.
not rated $129.98 Buy product
Reebok CrossFit Nano 6.0
- Upper infused with Kevlar® helps provide durability and lightweight strength.
- Re-engineered anatomical design for a natural and secure fit
- Compression-molded midsole for cushion and shock absorption
- DuraGrip layer for durable toe protection
- Raised outside lug pattern on outsole for greater traction
- 4mm heel-to-toe drop for a stable platform
- Kevlar®, registered trademark of DuPont used under license.
not rated $130.00 Buy product
puma IGNITE evoKNIT Men’s Running Shoes
- Fully knit, breathable mesh upper
- Branded, collared ankle for full support, plus supporting strap
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- Pull tabs for easy on/off
- Midsole featuring IGNITE Foam, PUMA’s proprietary material with exceptionally responsive, energy-returning qualities to help make you faster
- Articulated flex grooves at midsole compress and rebound to provide energy return
- Transition line along the bottom of the shoe mimics your natural gait pattern for a smooth ride
- PUMA Cat Logo at lateral side
not rated $79.99 Buy product
nike Flex 2016 RN Running Shoe
- Breathable and lightweight mesh and synthetic upper in a running shoe style with a round toe
- Minimal no-sew overlays
- Asymmetrical mid-foot design
- Lightly padded tongue and collar
- Internal bootie for seamless fit
- Breathe Tech construction on lateral panel fuses foam and mesh for ventilation and lightweight support
- Minimal heel design reduces excessive rear foot motion
- Thick collar lining
- Breathable fabric lining, molded EVA footbed
- Phylon midsole with lightweight cushioning
- Two piece Phylite carrier
- Molded EVA sockliner
- Rubber traction outsole with full-length flex grooves
not rated $180.00 Buy product
adidas Ultra Boost Shoes
- Weight: 10.7 ounces (size 9)
- boost™’s energy-returning properties keep every step charged with an endless supply of light, fast energy
- adidas Primeknit is carefully engineered to naturally expand with your foot while you run to deliver a more comfortable fit and help reduce irritation; Engineered mesh upper with various types of mesh
- Bootee construction for comfortable fit; Featherweight sockliner adapts to the foot for customized fit and feel; TORSION® SYSTEM for midfoot integrity
- Highly elastic, snug-fitting heel with external heel counter for natural Achilles movement, stability and comfort
- STRETCHWEB rubber outsole is lightweight and elastic, adapting to the ground for stability and working strategically to optimize the unique properties of boost™ from touchdown to push-off