adidas Originals Superstar Shoes
- Full grain leather upper
- Rubber shell toe
- Synthetic leather lining
- Herringbone-pattern rubber cupsole
Nike Air Max 2016
- Breathable mesh upper with Flywire cables integrated through the laces for lockdown and support.
- Full-length Max Air unit for the iconic cushioning you trust.
- Flex grooves create a more flexible stride.
- Clear rubber Waffle-pattern outsole for traction on any surface.
- Wt. 13.2 oz.
nike Revolution 3 Running Shoe
- Mesh upper in a lightweight running shoe style
- Lace up front
- Nike Swoosh branding
- Cooling knit panels
- Reinforced high wear areas
- Padded collar and tongue
- Smooth lining, cushioning insole
- Flex grooves
- Traction outsole with effective grip patterning and chunky sole unit
puma Fenty Trainer Sneaker
- Bad Gal RiRi’s futuristic take on men’s footwear from Puma
- Flexible + breathable Ariaprene in a unique, slip-on bootie with extreme proportions features an extra-high tongue and TPU caging for maximum support
- Complete with a grippy rubber outsole with full-length flex grooves for dynamic movement and exaggerated heel thickness at the sides for increased stability
- Puma is one of the world’s leading sports brands designing + developing footwear, apparel + accessories.
ASICS GEL Quantum 360
The all-new GEL-Quantum 360™ is revolutionizing running footwear by equipping itself with 360 degrees of GEL-Cushioning. The GEL-Quantum 360 is designed with an asymmetrical FluidFit upper that provides a breathable, glove-like fit and a distinctive, aggressive personality all its own.
adidas Prototype Racing 1 Sneaker
- Standout sneaker based on a never-released ’70s design from adidas.
- Based on the auto-racing inspired Formel 1 model.
- This shoe features the unique “spoiler” heel wedge and glow-in-the-dark detailing.
- Soft suede upper sports serrated leather three-stripes and a molded D-ring lace front closure.
- Complete with a soft terry lining and a two-piece die-cut EVA outsole.
- One of the foremost sportswear labels worldwide.
- Adidas combines fashion and function to create a classically technical range of sneakers and athletic wear.